Master Joe Curtis and his martial arts family welcome adults and children (6 years of age & up) to enroll and participate in this GREAT AND EXCITING PROGRAM!! We provide discipline, self-confidence and FUN for all. We promote a Martial Arts family environment for a better community.
- Tae = Kick and foot techniques
- Kwon = Hand for blocking or punching
- Do = Art
The Tae Kwon Do program provides training in self-defense. It provides practice and knowledge in kicking and punching techniques to vital areas with speed and accuracy.
The Tae Kwon Do training provides body conditioning, mind concentration, and personal self-control.
The Tae Kwon Do program also enhances the performance in other sports, school and careers.
Master Joe Curtis has been involved in the Instructor’s Program under Master David Turnbull since 2005. Students will learn many different types of self-defense, weapons and sparring techniques (Point and Olympic). Students will also learn W.T.F. & I.T.F. style of forms of Tae Kwon Do.
Master Joe Curtis
- 4th Degree Certified Black Belt
- Kukkiwon Certified Black Belt
- 2 Time National Champion
- 4 Time State Champion
- Student in Brazilian Jujitsu
- Student in Goju-Shorei Karate
- Class ‘A’ AAU Certified Official
- AAU Certified School
- Instructor and Coach for over a dozen State and National Champions
- Over 20 years experience in youth/adult instructing, coaching and personal training (AAU, Pop Warner and YMCA Association)
- Tae Kwon Do Class Schedule: Monday and Wednesday: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Tai Chi Class Schedule Monday: 11:30am – 12:30pm (Separate fee schedule)
- Free Trial Lessons!
- No Contracts!
- Unlimited classes for only $50/month (with family discounts)
140 E. Wilbur Avenue, Lake Mary, FL 32746
We are an Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) member program. All Tri-Balance Martial Arts members must be AAU members.